The Beauty of Diamond Polished Concrete
Polishing concrete is not just an art, it’s a science and it is one that we at Color Surface have perfected. Long appreciated for its endurance and cost-effectiveness, concrete can now be appreciated for its beauty. To create this exceptional concrete flooring surface, our process begins by hardening, or densifying, the concrete. We then grind, hone and polish the floor to highlight its natural beauty. In addition to it’s attractiveness, polished concrete has many other benefits:
- Low Maintenance-Polished concrete floors are tightly compacted; this eliminates dusting, reduces staining and cuts out the waxing and stripping.
- Durability– Concrete flooring does not peel or flake. It does not require wax or coatings. Its durability resists wear, saving you money.
- Eco-friendly– Polished concrete scores very high in LEED developments.
- Options- Whether you want a matte-finish, high-gloss or anywhere in between, polished concrete gives you many options for your flooring preferences; including color, aggregate level and decorative options.
- Cost-efficient– Not only is your initial investment less expensive, but your cost over the life of your is significantly less than alternate flooring options